Visits to Our Office
We schedule patient appointments at wide intervals to provide plenty of time for you to consult with your physician about all your healthcare issues. Personalized Physicians means just that –– care that is unhurried, thorough, and above all, personal.
The forms listed here are for your convenience. They may be filled out prior to your visit if you like. Please let us know if you have any questions.
- Medical Release - The Medical Records Release form allows us access to your medical records from prior doctors and facilities so that we may see results and diagnoses.
- Treadmill Exercise Test Consent Form - The Treadmill Exercise Test Consent form gives you information about what to expect when you have this test. This form also gives us consent to perform the test.
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices and Patient Confidentiality - The Acknowledgement of Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices and Patient Confidentiality form tells us with whom we may speak about your medical records and is an acknowledgement that you have received the Notice of Privacy Practices. This acknowledgement is required by law.
- Physical Activity Inventory - Please print out this list and cross off any activity you do not like or do not wish to do.
- Food Inventory - Please print out this list and cross off any foods you do not like or do not wish to eat.
Print for Your Records
- Notice of Privacy Practices - Notice of Privacy Practices describes how we use your medical records and what your rights and our responsibilities are regarding these medical records.